26 Feb Claim a 4⭐Gunner Cannoneer GUARANTEED in the Lord of Light!
Slay the Lord of Light and earn a BRAND NEW exclusive character!
Earn Cannoneer Soul Fragments in the Lord of Light Dungeons from February 26th to March 1st at 4pm PDT!
Each Lord of Light battle has a chance of dropping 5, 10 or if you’re lucky, 50 fragments! Collect 200 Fragments and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐Gunner Cannoneer!
The Gunner Cannoneer is a random damage, random target attacker who can inflict various disabling effects and automatically full heals all allies on death.
🎆Blast your opponents to smithereens! Gunner Cannoneer’s Power Ability, Chain Shot, deals 4 hits of random damage to random targets. This attack also has a 75% Chance to Seal for 2 turns or Stun for 1 turn each enemy hit, as well as a 25% Chance to Critically Strike on each hit.
We’ve placed a free pack of 10 Cannoneer Fragments in the Store to get you started!
💎BONUS! Rare Soul drop rates in the Lord of Light dungeons have increased by x3 during this event only! 💎
Get the full event details in the LOTB newsfeed: http://m.onelink.me/49d39710