03 Apr Piece of Mind Eddie has broken out in our latest update!
“Nightmares… spirits calling me. Nightmares… they won’t leave me be”
Piece of Mind Eddie has broken out of the asylum and is running wild in Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast!
This 5⭐Sentinel is a multi-hitter who focuses on protecting his team! He has many skills which help keep his team buffed and safe from negative effects, including Cleansing, Reducing Duration of negative effects, and Perfect Immunity.
He also provides a newly-improved Trap status effect and an entirely new MAX HP Up effect, which increases the Maximum HP of characters with that positive effect by 100%.
Piece of Mind Eddie is a permanent addition to the Book of Souls, and is available from all Souls that correspond with his class and rarity.
For a limited time, Insanity Souls will offer an increased chance of summoning Piece of Mind Eddie! These Souls are available in packs of 1, 3 or 10 from the LOTB Specials Store. They can also be earned by completing limited time Event Challenges!
Get event details here: http://ironmaidenlegacy.com/beckoning-nightmares-event-on-now/
New Feature – Auto-Replay!
Our latest update has added a brand new feature to help you run through your Troopers faster and earn loot more easily!
The Auto-Replay feature, when enabled, will automatically tap you through the End-of-Battle Results screen. This will let you spend Sands of Time to repeatedly clear a level until you run out of Sands of Time or you turn off the feature. If you select the ‘Trooper Auto’ option, each battle will slot a Trooper’s Champion into a team slot you have left open!
You can access Auto-Replay on Cosmos or Time Rift Pre-Battle screens. Test out this new feature today: http://m.onelink.me/49d39710
Bug Fixes and Improvements!
A number of bugs have been crushed for this update. Some issues solved and improvements made include the following:
- Fixed an issue where players could win an attack against another player, but victory points for players change as though the attacker lost
- Fixed an issue where empty slots for Troopers in the Pre-Battle screen were not populated correctly when first entering the screen on certain devices
- Improved load time when starting the game
- Improved stability in Store screens that include many options (including the Relics tab in the PVP Store)
- Added visual indicators when viewing talismans for when an equipped talisman is 5⭐ and level 50, and an additional indicator when all 6 talismans are 5⭐ and level 50
Read more about this update, and other bugs we’ve solved in the LOTB newsfeed: http://m.onelink.me/49d39710