25 Aug Closer to the Sun (Frontier) – Earn new Cosmic Saga Final Frontier Talisman!
From now until September 1st at 5PM PT, complete Event Challenges in the Labyrinth Frontier Dungeon to earn a variety of rewards, including Resplendent Artifacts, Passionate Awakening Shards, Wild Artifacts and more!
You can access the Dungeon by:
Completing a repeatable event challenge (Spend 100 Sands of Time)
Claiming 1 free Key Soul in the store (this event only)
Purchasing Key Souls with Gold
Purchasing Key Souls with Frontier Coins.
More details on the Dungeon below!
Resplendent Artifacts can be traded in store for the new Cosmic Saga Final Frontier Talisman, Cosmic Icarus Talismans, Greek and Mongol Awakening Shards and bespoke Talisman upgrade packs.
The Cosmic Saga Final Frontier Talisman is a special talisman that will only actives on Final Frontier album characters including:
• Final Frontier Eddie, Muisca Priest Eddie, Visions of Edorado Eddie, Angel named characters, The Alchemist, Gabriel named characters, Merlin named characters, Arthur named characters, Knight named characters, Le Fay named characters and Rescuer named characters.
This talisman will increase all stats in battle and reduce incoming damage to the wearer. It also gives the following effects:
For each other alive The Final Frontier album character with a Saga: The Final Frontier talisman, increase the duration of all negative effects, including Silver effects, of all enemies by 2 at the start of your turn.
• T1: Grant a random Golden effect for the duration of the battle to all allies, after an action, once per turn. If they have 6 or more Golden effects, grant them Innate Invincibility for 1 turn.
• T2: Inflict Perfect Stun, Perfect Freeze and Perfect Sleep for 1 turn on each enemy with 6 or more negative effects, including Silver effects, after an action, once per turn.
• T3: When you die for the first time, revive up to MAX HP and become Exalted, gaining the following until you die:
• Reduce all damage taken by 75% and reflect 300% of the damage you receive as true damage to all enemies.
Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Precious Soul Fragments at a 10% rate.
Wild Artifacts are the event currency of our Eternal Hunt event running until October 31st.
Trade your Wild Artifacts in the Event Store for rare rewards including the Cernunnos, Zodiac Talismans and more!
You can learn more about this featured event in the Eternal Hunt event post!
Earn Fallen Icarus Eddie by completing Labyrinth Dungeon Achievements!
Once it is unlocked, the Labyrinth Dungeon will be open for only 2 hours total. There are no limits on how many times the dungeon can be played within that time frame.
Troopers beware! This is a high challenge Dungeon with a Gunner Only Class Restriction, so be prepared!
We have just added a second difficulty setting to this dungeon, so you can now take on Normal, Hard, and Madness settings. You can now gain progress on all Labyrinth Dungeon achievements on Normal, Hard, and Madness difficulties!
The first time you complete this dungeon, you will receive set rewards including a Legendary Soul, Talisman Soul Fragments and more.
All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide XP Runes, as well as a chance of bonus rewards, including Labyrinth and Sacred Talismans on Normal, Celestial and Archer Talismans on Hard, Slothful and Justice Talismans on Madness.
**IMPORTANT: If you open another Labyrinth Frontier Key Soul while the corresponding Dungeon is already open you will refresh that dungeon’s countdown timer.
Event Store Additions:
Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!