NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. A) Canada:
This Campaign is open only to those who are the age of majority in their province of residence as of the date of entry. The Campaign is open to all provinces and territories excluding Quebec and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of [Navigator Games LTD.], its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial/territory , and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
B) United States
This Campaign is open only to those who are 21 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of all 50 registered states and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of [Navigator Games LTD.], its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
C) Contestants will be required to answer a skill-testing question to be eligible to receive their prize
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of [Navigator Games LTD.] as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday July 17, 2023 at 9am Pacific Time and end on July 30th, 2023 at 11:59pm Pacific Time (the “Contest Period”). All online entries must be received by July 30th, 2023 at 11:59pm Pacific Time.
4. How to Enter:
Participants may enter the contest by:
i. Having a valid social media account at one or more of the following platforms: Facebook or Instagram
ii. Complying with the rules of any social media platforms being used to enter the contest.
iii. Following Iron Maiden’s Legacy of the Beast mobile game accounts on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IronMaidenLegacyoftheBeast or Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ironmaidenlotb/
iv. Like and share the giveaway post:
-Click or tap on the ‘Like’ button associated with the original giveaway post to show their support and interest.
-Share the giveaway post: Repost or share the original giveaway post on their own social media profile or timeline.
v. Comment on the post, sharing their favorite LotB gaming memory from the past 7 years using the hashtag #LotBxSubsonic
vi. Each participant is allowed one entry per participant
The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of [Navigator Games LTD.].
You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of [Navigator Games LTD.].
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a “Number of the Beast Adult Gaming Chair” from Subsonic with an approximate retail value of CAD $350.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by [Navigator Games LTD.]. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at [Navigator Games LTD.’s] discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for [Navigator Games LTD.] to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random draw under the supervision of [Navigator Games LTD.]. Winner will be notified by a private message from the Legacy of the Beast Social platforms (facebook, instagram) within five (5) days following selection of Winner. [Navigator Games LTD.] shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [5 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT [Navigator Games LTD.]‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that [Navigator Games LTD.], anyone acting on behalf of [Navigator Games LTD.], and [Navigator Games LTD.]’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of [Navigator Games LTD.]. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless [Navigator Games LTD.] from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which [Navigator Games LTD.] may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: [Navigator Games LTD.] reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond [Navigator Games LTD.]’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, [Navigator Games LTD.] may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by [Navigator Games LTD.]. [Navigator Games LTD.] reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. [Navigator Games LTD.] has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, [Navigator Games LTD.] reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless [Navigator Games LTD.] and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Canada AND British Columbia], WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in British Columbia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: Winner’s name and a copy of these Official Rules,can be found on our websiteIron Maiden Game | Be Part of the Legacy (ironmaidenlegacy.com) under the news tab
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Navigator Games LTD. Unit 8315, 408-55 Water Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 1A1
15. Facebook/ Instagram: The Campaign hosted by [Navigator Games LTD.] is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram
16. By submitting your entry, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.