15 Aug Earn Frontier Keys + new Vorpal Talismans from Sacrifice!
Sacrifice for rare rewards!
From now until August 22nd, 5 PM PT, earn bonuses from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:
- Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Common Soul
- Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 2 Common Soul
- Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 50 Rare Magus Soul Fragments
- Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Rare Magus Soul
- Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Viral Frontier Key Soul
- Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Trooper Key Soul
- Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 1 Infernal Key Soul
- Vortexes have a bonus of 100 Talisman Soul Fragments and 2 Legendary Souls
Additionally, complete Sacrifice-themed Event Challenges for rewards including Piece of Mind Eddie Fragments, Skill Shards and new Vorpal Talismans!
Vorpal Talismans are purple Talismans with a 3 set effect. Equip them to reduce all damage by 25%. These Talismans also grant a 50% Chance to gain Echo for 2 turns when you take damage, and a 25% Chance to grant a random ally an Extra Turn after each action.
SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
Trade extra Alchemist Fragments or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!
During this event the following additions have been made to the store:
Talisman Key Soul x1 (50 Alchemist Fragments, 3 per event)
3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Arcane) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Power) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
3⭐ Alchemy Talisman (Sorcery) x1 (25 Alchemist Fragments, 5 per event)
5⭐ Sacrificial Heart x3 (600 Common Souls, 8 per event)