06 Feb Eddie The Bird has landed! Collect 4 limited edition characters in our latest event!
Prepare for an Avian Invasion!
For a limited time, 4 new feathered Eddies from Angry Birds Evolution have migrated and will take over the world of Iron Maiden.
The Avian Invasion Mega Event is a 4 part event running from February 6-20. Each part centers around a series of event challenges that reward a variety of soul fragments:
Phase 1: Killer in the Streets: February 6th -10th, 4 PM PT
Phase 2: Shaman’s Arena: February 10th – 13th, 4 PM PT
Phase 3: Cyborg in a Strange Land: February 13th – 16th, 4 PM PT
Phase 4: Final Feathered Celebration: February 16th – 20th, 4 PM PT
Complete the in-game objectives that are listed below or open Evolution Souls to earn these Eddie-inspired, event exclusive characters:
- Pharaoh “The Bird” – Login for 7 Day to collect from Avian Invaders Bonus Calendar
- Killers “The Bird” – Collect 200 Killers Bird Fragments during phase 1 and 4. Read Killer in the Street event details!
- Shaman “The Bird” – Collect 200 Shaman Bird Fragments during phase 2 and 4
- Cyborg “The Bird”– Collect 200 Cyborg Bird Fragments during phase 3 and 4
If you happen to get extras of these characters, they have an increased essence value for the Sacrifice chamber, so grabbing an extra or two will help you hit that next big sacrifice!
Birds will be guaranteed to appear from their corresponding Fragment Souls, and also have a chance of appearing from the Evolution Soul!
The Evolution Soul is a special limited time soul guaranteed to produce a 3-5⭐character of ANY class and is the only Soul where you have a chance to get all 4 Eddie the Bird characters.
Evolution Souls are available in packs of 1, 3 and 10 from the LOTB store until February 20th, but you can also get Evolution Soul Fragments by completing event challenges in every phase. Evolution Soul Fragments also have a chance of appearing in all Cosmos and Time Rift Battles throughout the Avian Invasion Event!
Learn more about this mega event, and the Avian Invaders in the LOTB newsfeed -> http://m.onelink.me/49d39710
New Store Item – 30 Day Ironite Pack!
Get 280% more Ironite with the new 30 Day Ironite Pack.
Yesterday’s update introduced a brand new type of Ironite Pack! Get 100 Ironite up front, plus an additional 25 Ironite each day you log in after purchasing for 30 days. That’s a total of 850 Ironite after 30 days!
You can only buy a single 30 Day Ironite Pack at a time. After you’ve collected all 30 days of additional Ironite rewards, you’ll be able to purchase the pack again!
The 30 Day Ironite Pack is available in the Ironite tab of the Store.
Bug Fixes and Improvements!
A number of bugs have been crushed for this update. Some issues solved include the following:
- Fixed an issue where the Attack List in the Arena could get into a state where it’s unable to fetch opponents until restarting the app
- Fixed an issue which could cause players to be unable to load the game (observing an infinite spinning wheel when transitioning from the front end to the main HUB)
- Fixed an issue where the Fragments button would not appear in the Book of Souls screen under certain circumstances
Read more about this update, and other bugs we’ve solved in the LOTB newsfeed: http://m.onelink.me/49d39710